The OCS Group Board is responsible to the shareholders for the long term success of the Company, together with the overall management, direction and control of the Group. It monitors the Group’s performance and is responsible for ensuring prudent and effective controls are in place to assess and manage risk.
The Chairman is responsible for leading the Board and ensuring that it functions effectively. The Group Chief Executive is tasked with forming and delivering the Group strategy and oversees all Group operational and management matters.
The Group Board reviews all significant aspects of the Group's activities.
The Board has delegated certain of its powers to Board Committees. Each Committee has written terms of reference which are regularly reviewed. The Board Committees are:
- Audit Committee
- Nomination Committee
- Remuneration Committee
Composition of the Group Board
Our Group Board comprises:
- a non-executive Chairman (Peter Armitage)
- two executive Directors (Peter Slator, Group CEO and John Hunter, Group CFO)
- two independent non-executive Directors (Wendy Barnes and Tony Ward)
- three family non-executive Directors (Louise Stewart, Peter Goodliffe and Stephen Waud)
The Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
The Executive Leadership Team implements and delivers our Group strategy as well as taking responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Group.
The ELT is made up of:
- Peter Slator, Group Chief Executive Officer
- John Hunter, Group Finance Officer
- Bob Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, UK and Europe
- Jane Sheard, Chief Executive Officer, Australia & New Zealand
- Heather Suksem OBE Chief Executive Officer, South, Southeast Asia & Middle East
- Cecil Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, Asset Solutions, Aviation and Cannon Hygiene International Ltd
- John Spencer, Chief Executive Officer, i2Office Limited
- Richard Baylie, Group Chief Information Officer
- Malcolm Clark, Group Company Secretary
- Gordon Headley, Group Human Resources Director
- Marianne Holgate, Group Director of Corporate Affairs