The OCS Group Board is responsible to the shareholders for the long term success of the Company, together with the overall management, direction and control of the Group. It monitors the Group's performance and is responsible for ensuring prudent and effective controls are in place to assess and manage risk.
The Chairman is responsible for leading the Board and ensuring that it functions effectively. The Group Chief Executive is tasked with forming and delivering the Group strategy and oversees all Group operational and management matters.
The Group Board reviews all significant aspects of the Group's activities.
The Board has delegated certain of its powers to Board Committees. Each Committee has written terms of reference which are regularly reviewed. The Board Committees are:
- Audit & Risk Assurance Committee
- Nomination Committee
- Remuneration Committee
Composition of the Group Board
Our Group Board comprises:
- a non-executive Chairman - Interim (Chris Stephens)
- two executive Directors (Peter Slator, Group Chief Executive Officer and John Hunter, Group Finance Director)
- two independent non-executive Directors (Wendy Barnes and John Coghlan)
- two family non-executive Directors (Louise Stewart and Ian Hemming)
The Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
The Executive Leadership Team implements and delivers our Group strategy as well as taking responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Group.
The ELT is made up of:
- Peter Slator, Group Chief Executive Officer
- John Hunter, Group Finance Director
- Bob Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, UK, Ireland & Middle East
- Gilles Mahe, Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific
- John Spencer, Chief Executive Officer, Landmark Limited
- Richard Baylie, Group Chief Information Officer
- Marianne Holgate, Group Director of Human Resources & Corporate Affairs
- Malcolm Clark, Group Company Secretary