The Group Board
The OCS Group Board is responsible to the shareholders for the long-term success of the company and the management and direction of the Group. The Board monitors the Group's performance and is responsible for ensuring that prudent and effective controls are in place to assess and manage risk.
Our Board is made up of:
- a non-executive chairman (Peter Slator)
- two executive directors (John Rajchert, Group Chief Executive Officer, and John Hunter, Group Finance Director)
- three independent non-executive directors (Chris Stephens (Senior INED), Wendy Barnes and John Coghlan)
- two family non-executive directors (Louise Stewart and Ian Hemming)
The Chairman is responsible for leading the Board and ensuring that it functions effectively. The Group Chief Executive is tasked with forming and delivering the Group strategy and overseeing Group operational and management matters.
The Board is assisted by:
- the Audit & Risk Assurance Committee
- the Nomination Committee
- the Remuneration Committee
Each committee has written terms of reference, which are regularly reviewed.
The Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
The ELT implements and delivers our Group strategy and is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Group.
Our ELT is:
- John Rajchert, Group Chief Executive Officer
- John Hunter, Group Finance Director
- Bob Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, UK, Ireland & Middle East
- Gilles Mahe, Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific
- John Spencer, Chief Executive Officer, Landmark Limited
- Richard Baylie, Group Chief Information Officer
- Marianne Holgate, Group Director of Human Resources & Corporate Affairs
- Jon Corner, Chief Commercial Officer
- Malcolm Clark, Group Company Secretary