We work closely these industry bodies to continuously improve health and safety, training and equality in our workforce to ensure are colleagues work in a safe environment, have the skills they need to undertake their role and ensure that we provide equal opportunities to our colleagues. Additionally, we are nominated and participate in Industry Awards where OCS Ireland colleagues has been recognised in several areas for their service excellence and customer service.
Our Awards 2018
OCS Ireland Security Division received two nominations for the ISIA Awards 2018 with Muhammad Shafa nominated as Security Officer of the Year for his work a security officer with Tesco, where he has been contracted for over eleven years. OCS Security Supervisor, Antonie Vasile won the ISIA Awards of Supervisor of the Year 2018, for his work as Security Supervisor at United Drug where he has worked for the past ten years.
OCS Ireland Aviation Division received several nominations for Cork Airport Focus Group Awards 2018, in the categories of 'Management of a Difficult Situation', 'Best Teamwork' and John Ricken, Customer Care Agent winning in the category of 'Best Social Media Feedback'.
Our Hard Services Team were also nominated in the BIFM Ireland Awards and the Facilities Management Awards. Additionally, OCS Ireland Security officer Roy Hehir was nominated by Iarnrod Eireann for a customer Service Award for his ability to engage and communicate in a customer focused manner and his commitment to customer service. We also had OCS colleagues from every division awarded numerous local individual awards by our clients for their hard work and dedication on client sites.
Accreditations, affiliations and memberships
Health and safety
- Business in the Community Ireland
- BSI British Standards Institute
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- CHAS Contractors Health & Safety
- Construction Industry Federation Ireland (CIF)
- Institution of Engineers of Ireland (IEI)
- RoSPA - Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents
Corporate and social responsibility
- Irish Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management
- Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management (IWFM)
- Business Services Association (BSA)
- Association of Healthcare Cleaning Professionals (AHCP)
- British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc)
- Cleaning & Support Services Association (CCSA)
- Federation of Window Cleaners (FWC)
- Private Security Authority
- Irish Security Industry Association