Air quality testing
We quality test environments such as:
- manufacturing facilities
- clean rooms, and
- colleges and universities.
We also air quality test in a variety of sectors such as:
- food and pharmaceutical
- distribution, and
As an employer, why do I need to test air quality?
Poor air quality has been related to symptoms of sick building syndrome, respiratory illnesses and a general increase in sickness absence. Our specialist surveyors will check:
- the condition of air handling units and ductwork
- ventilation performance, and
- concentrations of airborne bacteria, moulds and spores.
We’ll also monitor:
- CO2 levels
- volatile organic compounds
- noxious gas levels
- dust and lighting levels, and