What is manned guarding?
Manned guarding has three main elements. It's either:
- guarding against unauthorised entry to a building or premises
- guarding against the destruction of or damage to a building or premises, or
- guarding a person from assault or injury.
Our security officers can:
- monitor or track the activities of a specific member of the public in a public or private place
- focus on someone’s activities either by controlling or directing cameras at them
- identify someone, and
- protect the premises from disorder and/or protect someone from violence or assault.
Guards can patrol your business and monitor your CCTV cameras, linked up to our National Support Centre, giving you 24-hour protection and providing a more cost efficient security service.
PSA approved contractor membership
We specialise in providing highly trained security staff for many of the Republic of Ireland's top companies. We’re members of the Private Security Authority Contractor Scheme, giving you peace of mind knowing that our services are fully compliant with industry standards.
A flexible workforce
Whatever you guarding requirements, our network of regional offices means we can be both responsive and flexible to your needs.
We provide services to all sizes of organisations in:
- the public sector
- the private sector
- nationally, and
Manned guarding accreditation and compliance
We’re compliant with the relevant Irish Standards in manned guarding and all associated fields.
We’re accredited and independently inspected under:
- CerticCS IS 999:2004 (provision of uniformed static guarding)
- Irish Security Industry Association
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Performance Management
- ISO 9001 for Quality
- OHSAS 18001 for Health and Safety Management, and
- Private Security Authority.