As one of the largest facilities management companies in India, we have been vigilant during the COVID-19 outbreak and have been actively consulting and supporting our customers in taking the appropriate precautions in line with the guidance from CDC and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW), and the Government of India.
OCS helps you validate the cleaning and testing metrics to generate confidence in your employees and visitors. Our services include:
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Testing done according to ASHRAE/NAAQS (National Ambient Air Quality Standards), ISO-14644
- Validation testing on air velocity, CFM, ACPH, fresh air percentage etc.
- Monitor and record presence of CO2, O2, Co, NO2 levels, PM 2.5, PM 10, VOC, Formaldehyde etc.
- Monitor and record relative humidity and temperature levels
- Report submission according to site condition and customer requirements
Sound/Noise (dBA) Quality
- Noise audits done according to Environment Protection Act 1986 and 2010 amendment, Central Pollution Control Board Regulation, Noise Pollution Regulation and Control Rules 2000
- Identification of noisy equipment, noisy areas and suggesting control methods
- Survey for noise pollution at indoor and outdoor premises of the site
- Lighting audits done according to National Lighting Code 2010 and LPD limits as per Section 9 - ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1.2007
- Measuring performance of illumination level, electrical power consumption etc.
- Recommend illuminance levels suitable for different activities
- Water quality monitoring
- Water sampling and analysis
- Water flow studies
- Discharges and effluent characterisation
- Wastewater sampling and analysis
- Performance study of Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP) and Sewage Treatment Plants (STP)
- Testing for Dioxins and Furans in water.
Stack emission monitoring
Using the latest instrumentation, including sophisticated isokinetic samplers and state-of-the-art flue gas analysers, we monitor all regulated pollutants, including criteria pollutants and volatile organic compounds. These include:
- Particulate matter (including PM-10 and PM-2.5 fractions)
- Acid gases
- Metals (including mercury)
- Dioxins/furans, PCBs, and PAHs
- Volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds
- Total and speciated hydrocarbons
- SO2, NOx, Co, CO2, O2