The latest window cleaning technology
Our specialist window cleaning teams use the latest techniques and technologies to work on some of the country’s most difficult and demanding buildings. Our teams of highly trained window cleaners use a variety of solutions to access all types of buildings. These include:
- mobile alloy towers, and
- mobile elevating working platforms.
We regularly update our reach and wash systems with the latest innovations on the market, ensuring you receive the best customer service possible.
Health, safety and accreditations
Our window cleaners are trained using the OCS certificate of competence. They also have additional external accreditations, including:
- International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
- Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers Association (PASMA).
All tasks undertaken will be carried out safely, ensuring that risk assessments and any necessary statutory data is up to date and accurate.
All our window cleaners are trained in current best practice window cleaning methods and wear distinctive uniforms, clearly displaying the company logo for identification purposes.
Why choose us for window cleaning?
- We are members of the Federation of Window Cleaners (FWC)
- Our window cleaning teams are continuously trained in health and safety when working at height and their competencies are tested regularly to national, trade organisation and company levels.
- We have adopted the latest health and safety systems using handheld technologies, through pre-programmed health and safety practices which must be electronically acknowledged and signed off by our window cleaning teams.
- These handheld technologies improve operational efficiency and real-time reporting, reducing the need for administration and paperwork.