We value all colleagues and therefore work closely with organisations dedicated to maintaining standards in health and safety, training, and equality. In addition, we've won awards throughout the world that recognise our service excellence, customer service standards and innovation in the industry.
Our achievements include the 2015 Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade in recognition of our sustained overseas growth, and our inclusion in the Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 100, a league table that ranks Britain’s privately owned companies by volume of sales. Health and safety is a priority for us, and this is demonstrated by our winning 27 RoSPA Awards over the past five years, including 23 Gold awards.
Our awards, accreditations, affiliations & memberships
- 2019 Revo ACE Awards - Top Scoring Service Supplier
- 2019 four RoSPA Gold Awards for Occupational Health & Safety
- 2018 The Sunday Times Top Track 100
- 2018 seven RoSPA Gold Awards for Occupational Health & Safety
- 2017 The Sunday Times Top Track 100
- 2017 five RoSPA Gold Awards for Occupational Health and Safety
- 2016 Dementia Innovation Award for hidden disability lanyard, in partnership with Gatwick Airport
- 2016 i-FM Technology Awards - Technology Award for Logincident - Highly Commended