Our Business & Industry division are hosting a breakfast briefing on Wednesday 8th June at the NEC in Birmingham.
The Workplace Mental Health & Wellbeing breakfast briefing will include an array of key speakers.
- Chris Ashmore, Operations Director for the South and Strategic Catering Lead, OCS
- Julie Weston, Head of Nutrition & Wellbeing, SuperWellness
- David Beeney, Founder, Breaking The Silence
- Dharminder Singh, HR & Training Manager, OCS
- Juraj Kecso, HR & Training Manager, OCS
You can view the full agenda here. Places for the breakfast briefing are free but are limited, and are available on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to attend the event, please register here.