Design, installation and management of staff restaurants
We work with clients to develop a bespoke concept for their catering facilities. In addition to managing staff and visitor restaurants, our experience and expertise allows us to design your facility from scratch and manage the installation process. From offices to manufacturing sites, we operate a range of catering options to meet the diverse needs of the employees that work varied hours and on remote sites with little access to other amenities. We offer deli bars with freshly made to order sandwiches and salads, live cooking for hot meals, Costa Coffee outlets and shops selling essentials, newspapers and magazines and a variety of snacks and drinks, plus vending. This improves on site sales and better financial outcomes for your business, as well as the overall food service experience for your workforce, who have a huge choice and the convenience of not having to leave the site, meaning less buy away and increased productivity for the whole business.
We develop the right catering solution for employee wellbeing and satisfaction
The wellbeing and satisfaction of your staff has a huge impact on the performance of your business. Poor nutrition leads to increased health problems and impact on your business with loss in productivity and the ability to perform to their full capacity, and staff absenteeism through sickness, which impacts on your overall business performance and profitability. Our Just Deli, Just Dine, Just Cafe and Just Vend concepts have been created to provide catering solutions that meet the diverse needs of our clients - both practically, in terms of your budget, site locations and staff numbers - and strategically, in terms of your staff's wellbeing. Your employees and customers receive:
- fresh, seasonal food choices
- diverse menus to provide healthy and nutritious food for a variety of cultures, tastes and dietary requirements
- excellent service and a comfortable environment in which staff want to take a break, and
- competitive pricing with the high-street.
The outcomes for your organisation are:
- a satisfied workforce, who have a positive perception of their workplace and are brand advocates for your business
- improved employee concentration and energy, leading to increased productivity amongst your teams, and increasing quality and efficiency in service delivery across the organisation
- your staff experience better quality sleep, improved mood and a higher resilience to stress, all of which contribute to greater levels of staff retention and satisfaction, and
- a stronger immune system, better digestive health and a healthier weight for your workforce, which can lead to fewer lost working days due to staff sickness.
We also offer value-added services, by integrating other healthy programmes of activity for your employees, including onsite health and wellbeing assessments, nutritional advice from the experts and healthy and delicious recipes for your staff to try at home, courtesy of our talented chefs.
By investing in your employees' health and wellbeing you create a workforce that is happy, focused, productive and resilient, which reduces the cost of sickness absence and increases staff retention to improve the overall performance of your organisation.
Just Deli - deli bar and bistro catering services
Just Deli is our deli bar/bistro concept, great for clients who want a modern, high-street style catering service on the premises. We serve freshly made-to-order hot food, deli bar paninis, sandwiches, salads and a range of snacks - treats and healthy options! Eat in, or on the go.
Just Dine - restaurant facility
Our Just Dine restaurants offer a high-street influenced catering service for your staff to take a break from their workstations, with the convenience of not having to leave the site. Seasonal menus, excellent service and regular marketing campaigns throughout the year ensure your employees just keep coming back.
Just Cafe - quick and tasty snacks
For lighter bites, snacks and a selection of hot and cold drinks, Just Cafe is an ideal option for all types of organisations. We'll work with you to define the service that best suits your business. You may want a 'grab and go' set-up or you might prefer a more bespoke, made-to-order cafe service. Whatever your catering requirement, we make it happen.
Just Vend - vending machine service management
We provide a range of vending service management options from a fully managed service to free issue vending, dependent on your staff numbers, location of premises, and other restaurant facilities.
We strategically place vending machines throughout your building, allowing employees to purchase food and drinks using a cash or cashless payment system. We take care of restocking, cleaning and maintaining machines and can review and report on stock for each machine to suggest changes to locations, branding and product range in order to maximise sales and revenue.
We partner with leading brands including Costa Coffee, Starbucks and WHSmith to bring the high-street to your employees and visitors. These can be incorporated into staff cafes and restaurants, or as standalone shops. These are particularly popular on sites where access to other amenities is limited. In addition to food and drink we can also provide free-to-use ATMs and postal services.
Introducing our 'Guest' pop up food range
Guest is an exciting and innovative food and service experience that appeals to the changing way in which consumers choose to consume. With busy lifestyles and work schedules, quick, tasty meals-on-the-go appeal to many, and our Guest range has been specifically developed to cater for this market. With a mix of traditional recipes from around the world, embracing the popular street food culture, a range of authentic menus, and live cooking, we drive sales and increase customer footfall for your business. But be quick - we like to mix it up - this week it could be Taiwanese, the next, Indian.
You'll find added value across all of our catering solutions
- keeping menus fresh and exciting, frequently reworking and developing these in line with market trends, to ensure your customers keep coming back
- online ordering portals, queue monitoring technology and desk-side delivery for convenience
- bringing the high-street to your customers with well-known brands
- balanced menus incorporating recommendations set out by nutritionists, dietitians and doctors, such as reducing the amount of fat, sugar and salt in our meals
- developing meals for specific dietary requirements such as Halal, gluten-free and intolerances
- gathering customer feedback from to improve services
- marketing and promotions to drive sales and prevent buy away, and
- flexible contract cost options including cost-plus, fixed price or commercial models.
All of our catering solutions are tailored to your specific requirements, creating a bespoke service that meets the needs of your customers, and is consistent with your organisational culture. Or if you'd prefer to have your own branded facilities, we can help you to create the perfect solution for your business.