What is co-botics?
Co-botics is the name given to ICE robotic equipment, it defines the collaboration of people and machines working together. The technology allows the machines to undertake repetitive and strenuous tasks, such as cleaning large areas of floor space. This supports the cleaning teams as their time is re-assigned to fulfil more detailed cleaning. The autonomous cleaning machines can range from a small vacuum to different sized sweepers and scrubber dryers.
Where can the technology be implemented?
Co-botics is a flexible cleaning solution that is suitable for a wide range of environments. The leading technology has been introduced to our customers within a range of sectors including healthcare, education, retail and manufacturing. Our customers have seen a drastic improvement in this blended approach of technology and manual cleaning, with a visible increase in productivity and efficiency.
What are the benefits?
It is an intelligent automated service that can be fully operated, controlled, and managed by colleagues on site. The co-bots capture cleaning data as they perform their duties, and this data supports managers to be able to measure performance, track coverage and continually optimise operations.
The features include the following:
- Safety and efficiency – simple to operate, super fast mapping and tracked productivity.
- Intelligent - it will clean any area without the need for technical intervention.
- Environmentally friendly – water recycling with a four stage filtration system.
- Fully integrated telemetry and cloud-based reporting - providing a coverage map of each area cleaned, run time, battery level and water usage.
- Clear communication - operator can control the machine via an app and set up SMS reminders and task alerts.
- Maintain the highest standards in cleaning – 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Co-botics in action
Click here to watch how co-botics has made a positive impact at GKN Aerospace.