Managing tasks and digital communications
You can choose who in your organisation has access to the self-service portal. These users can:
- manage tasks online, in conjunction with the telephone-based helpdesk
- enable email or SMS notifications to staff, notifying them of the progress of their job, and
- manage their work on devices such as tablets and mobiles.
Our standard helpdesk solution delivers professional subject matter experts on all aspects of maintenance and engineering and soft services (such as cleaning and pest control) who will:
- log requests and initiate actions
- provide facilities information to staff
- communicate between your organisation, us and any third-party contractors
- provide a single point of contact for all service providers
- see requests through to completion, and
- keep the client up to date at every step of the process.
The helpdesk solution also provides management reporting information and dashboards including a full audit trail of all activities. The helpdesk is an established team that make and receive over 150,000 calls a year, raise more than 100,000 tasks logs a year and manage over 355,000 interactions, with an average of 98% achieved service level agreement (SLA).
Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM)
CAFM provides a single view of all facilities and maintenance activities across your organisation. It can easily track every location, asset and person using the 24-hour helpdesk and can manage bookings too.
Our CAFM system also includes a comprehensive 24-hour helpdesk service which integrates with existing procedures. The helpdesk will:
- log requests and initiate actions, and
- communicate between you, us and any third-party contractors for any emergency activity.
The facilities booking module allows you to book:
- meeting rooms and equipment
- hot desks
- training facilities
- parking spaces, and
- pool cars.
Our CAFM system is hosted by us and is web-enabled and compatible with mobile devices so there’s no need for you to be on our network.