Year-round care for your grounds
Our grounds maintenance team work year-round to provide an aesthetically pleasing, functional and safe environment for your staff and visitors. Areas we can maintain include:
- the workplace
- recreational areas
- commercial spaces
- training areas, and
- sites of historical or natural interest.
Horticultural services on offer
You can select from a range of horticultural services to maintain your grounds. Services include:
- maintaining beds, shrubs and hedges and controlling weeds safely
- a full arboricultural service, including tree surveys and maintenance programmes
- mowing complex grassed areas around properties, along verges and on international airports and operational airfields
- internal planting, and
- maintaining and creating natural and artificial sports pitches.
We offer three options of internal planting:
- supplying and renting interior plants and planters
- maintenance of your existing plants, and
- buying plants and planters outright.
There are many proven benefits in providing vibrant and colourful planting displays in your workplace. Internal planting can:
- help reduce stress, anxiety, depression and fatigue
- help increase productivity – including improving concentration and task completion
- help reduce sickness and absence, and
- create a better environment to work in, including providing cleaner air to breathe and a more creative environment.
We also offer a bespoke Christmas tree service. A lot of customers choose to have a Christmas tree that matches their corporate colours, whilst others chose their own seasonal colours to adorn their tree. Let your imagination go wild and we’ll try to provide you with a Christmas tree with that wow factor!
Maintaining iconic landscapes around the UK
We maintain some of the nation’s most iconic landscapes. We care for some of London’s most iconic outdoor spaces, including:
- Hyde Park
- St James’s Park
- Kensington Gardens
- Green Park
- Brompton Cemetery
- Victoria Tower Gardens, and
- Grosvenor Square Garden.
Scheduled Ancient Monuments, Sites of Special Scientific Interest and UNESCO World Heritage Sites
We don’t just look after parks. The range of areas we maintain are varied, including:
- 2,000 miles of waterway networks in England and Wales, home to 65 Sites of Special Scientific Interest
- 50 Scheduled Ancient Monuments
- five UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 300 school grounds, and
- many local authority parks and open spaces.