Who do you provide vegetation and tree management services for?
We’re the sole provider of overhead line vegetation management for National Grid who own the electricity transmission network in England and Wales and operate over 14,000 kms of overhead lines. We also provide vegetation management for Northern Powergrid and Western Power Distribution, two of the regional electricity Distribution Network Operators (DNOs).
Working across some of the UK’s most iconic environments, we keep the Canal & River Trust’s (formerly British Waterways) 2,000 miles of waterways free from obstructive vegetation, helping to protect and maintain 65 Sites of Special Scientific interest (SSSI), 50 Scheduled Ancient Monuments and five UNESCO World Heritage sites.
A total vegetation management package
Our focus is always on safety and quality. Our complete vegetation management packages include:
- a planned maintenance work plan
- emergency maintenance work
- regular quality and safety audits, and
- legislation compliance.
Digitally mapping your assets
We can digitally map all your assets using our own geographic information systems (GIS) software. Using mobile devices, our specialist teams can:
- determine the condition of your trees
- assess your traffic management requirements
- assess your ground maintenance routines, and
- assess your risks.
You then receive a report, detailing how maintenance programmes can be planned more efficiently, ultimately saving you money.
Vegetation management services on offer
Our vegetation management services include:
- vegetation clearance and maintenance
- arboricultural works and surveys
- grass surfaces and towpath maintenance
- shrub maintenance
- control of terrestrial invasive plants
- ecological surveys
- pest control
- maintenance of hedgerows and overhanging vegetation
- weed management on hard surfaces, and
- aquatic weed management.