We offer a wide range of surveillance CCTV security systems and supply the latest in camera design and operation through our partnerships with the major CCTV manufacturers.
Access to CCTV via apps for mobile devices allows managers and supervisors to remotely view their sites giving them up-to-the-minute information.
CCTV security systems do far more than just capture footage; specialist software means CCTV can be used to:
- track suspects down to the colour of their clothing or whether they are wearing a hat or carrying a bag
- detect suspicious activities before an event occurs
- alert security staff to unattended luggage to counter the threat of terrorism
- capture useful data in shopping centres, public spaces and at events
- predict high-risk areas where guards should patrol more
- count customer footfall based on factors such as weather to make predictions and provide the right staff numbers
- monitor and manage queues.
Any alarm activations linked to cameras are then sent to patrolling guards via apps for live viewing.
The CCTV applications we use can have a significant and positive impact on your business. The systems predict security levels, making more efficient use of staff; they track and counter terrorism activity; and they direct security staff in our monitoring centre to look at areas of interest to investigate. Our systems also provide information to retailers about footfall, helping with store layout, reducing theft and loss of stock and, ultimately, increasing revenue.