Where you require remote, temporary CCTV monitoring for an external location, such as a construction site, car park or playing field, our Mobile CCTV Towers provide the ideal solution.
Our rapidly deployed mobile towers are a temporary CCTV solution that has been designed to work anytime, anywhere, giving you peace of mind that your site is secured. They can be used for remote areas or areas where you wouldn't want a cabled system or have a limited power supply, such as farms, fields or demolition sites.
Standing at 6m tall, they provide a strong visual deterrent and are armed with the latest cameras and detection capability. Our mobile CCTV towers are remotely managed and monitored. In the case of a security breach, analytics will flag with the control centre to alert the security guards on site or keyholders, avoiding the need for physical patrols.
The towers can be configured to your environment. We can also offer Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR): thermal cameras for sites prone to mist and fog, or where lighting is poor. FLIR can also detect heat build-up on electrical/plant equipment and identify excess heat before a fire or malfunction takes place.
- CCTV system available on site within hours anywhere on the UK mainland
- fuel cells or solar power is available, so if you have no power, it's no problem
- our engineers are available 24/7 throughout the UK
- combining the use of towers with manned guards is far more effective than manned guards alone as the towers never sleep
- a single point of contact for both manned guards and CCTV systems
- cameras can be accessed in real time via the mobile device app
- standalone infrared up to 150 metres
- four IP cameras
- advanced software analytics
- battery backup for up to 72 hours
- add up to eight additional IP cameras
- 3G/4G connectivity
- remote viewing through an app
- optional hydrogen fuel cell